Saturday, February 13, 2010

February's Product Review

So I'm at Target recently, and I need to get some toothpaste. So I go to the toothpaste aisle and automatically reach for Tom's. But then I think to myself, do I want to try something different this time around? So I'm lookin, and I see this Aquafresh. And on the box it says 'extreme clean' and then 'deep action.' Extreme Clean Deep Action? It might as well say 'totally mondo' or something. Plus I thought that sleek looking packaging in a silver tube might make for an interesting change, so I decided to try it out. Mistake. Aquafresh tastes all weird and not in a good way, the silver tube and stupid overly technical lid now antagonize me on a daily basis, and worst of all, I thought there was supposed to be a green stripe in there too - like that was their trademark, the tri-color stripe. But there isn't, it is just red and white, which means it just looks like blood and toothpaste mixed together. I don't recommend it. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Like sometimes things just don't work out, but then sometimes they do. And speaking of, I am WITH Mark Borchardt on this:

No comments:

Post a Comment