Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE LOST COAST

This one time on a trip to CA I had found some info about seemingly awesome camp sites on the coast but that also sounded kind of tricky to get to, and somehow managed to convince my companions it was a good idea to try despite my own uncertainty. Paranoid this was gonna seriously not work out, and after some real getting to, we did in fact manage to make our way to this camp site that was insanely beautiful and basically right on The Lost Coast. Nice area. Also, we split ways after that, and then about a week and a half later I was checking into some weird hotel in Reno and who should be standing right in front of me in line but Marisa, who I last saw at this place. And then Marisa won a bunch of money from a slot machine the next morning by randomly tossing a quarter in on the way outta the place. I guess sometimes its like that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment