Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Shit

Some of my favorite action packed action movies from the early years, like Under Siege, The Rock, Speed, Cliffhanger, and the ultimate, duh, Con Air (with no less than Nicolas Cage, John Malkovich, John Cusak, Steve Buscemi, and Dave Chappelle). We had most of them on VHS, and it seemed like they were always on the Starz channel for some reason too, which we for some reason got for free, but only in the basement. Went to YouTube to rediscover some of the glory and was glad I did. All the previews are like the exact same, its just a question of whether this is gonna go down on a mountain, or under water, or on an island, or on a bus, or in a boat, or whatever. No matter what though, there WILL be helicopters involved.

Under Siege:
"The Party was Wild."


Speed:
"Cool."


The Rock:
"I'm a chemical super-freak, actually."


Con Air:
"What do you think I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go save the day."
(Except in the movie he says, "I'm gonna go save the fuckin day." Also his name is Cameron Poe. Cameron fuckin Poe.)



Con Air is pretty funny to watch in French too. They can't not sound highly civilized.


And now, two tributes to Cliff Hanger. And I would just like to say, well done to those who made these:


(Lets just pretend I did this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment